Sr. .NET Software Engineer
DACK is a rapidly growing tech startup located in Los Angeles, CA that is transforming the lodging industry. We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment with great benefits, fun perks, and growth opportunities.
About the role
DACK is seeking an innovative, motivated, and diligent Senior .NET Engineer (C#). The
Senior Engineer will work closely with the DACK leadership team to deliver quality
software through diligence and innovation.
- Research and identify application development strategies.
- Write, execute and review code during development sprints
- Coordinate with API partners to ensure successful integration.
- Monitor competing applications, technology breakthroughs, UX trends, and
recommend action items based on findings.
- Monitor analytics, user feedback, error logs, marketing surveys, development
team feedback and create action items based on findings.
We are looking for a great colleague with 7+ years of development experience and be
well versed in server-side application development, API integrations, cloud architecture,
and relational databases. You should have a proven track record of creating innovative
tech solutions and experience in all phases of development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or similar
- Professional experience scaling microservices in Azure
- Professional experience with Streaming/Queuing technologies (RabbitMQ,
- Professional experience with API Design and Development
- Professional experience with SQL or MSSQL
- Master's degree a plus
- Experience with distributed systems concepts such as consistency models and
distributed event ordering a plus
- Experience with NoSQL dbs (Redis, MongoDB) a plus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (75% of cost covered by DACK)
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Stock Options
- Fun Corporate Events